Thursday, December 27, 2007

I had a dream ...

I had the most wonderful dream last night! Borya was part of a travelling church group, and they came to America. I got to go see him sing, and was able to sit with him afterwards and talk. I had expected him to know a few words of English (he's taking English lessons), but to my surprise he could speak fluently, and we had such a nice, long conversation. He finally had to go, but I was able to give him a hug and tell him I would see him again soon. I remember lying in bed half awake, wishing for the dream to continue. Hopefully part of it will become reality, and we will someday soon be able to sit together and talk. Keep praying for us to find a way to make this adoption go through!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...