Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Question asked and answered

Many of you have asked, myself included, whether Borya knows if we're trying to adopt him. I had written to him some time ago with this news, but hadn't heard back from him any kind of response. I asked Alexey to look into it for me and here is what I got from Borya this morning:

Hello, dear mom and all my family! I love you all! And I miss you all! I still play box, basketball, ping-pong. I attend different activities, including drawing class. Mother, you told me that you want take me in America. I want!!! I was very happy when Masha and Aleksey told me about that! Because I dreamed about that! I love that! I am very happy when I write this letter to you! I pray for you every night! I love you all! Good-bye!!

And the good news just keeps on comin' ....
My agency coordinator informed me yesterday that the wait for the database issue to clear may be only half as much as originally anticipated. It is possible, though I wouldn't call it likely, that we may be looking at October rather than January for travelling. So keep those prayers a-comin', people!

3 comments:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Oh yeah! Prayers in full force. October can't come quick enough.

Mary Birdsong said...

hooray!!! that's awesome anne. and his enthusiasm is so great to read. he just sounds like a real love.

love,
mary

Kari J said...

prayers, prayers, prayers to you that your wait will be short. I have been learning that we all have our unique struggles with international adoption. We just continue to keep faith. As the director of our agency said.. "the children never give up hope of a family and we can't either."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...