Monday, February 21, 2011

Quirky Minds Think Alike

Picked up my youngest son's friend today. They hadn't gotten together in a dog's age, and on the drive home, I couldn't help but recall how made for each other these two are.

Some of the words/phrases I heard bouncing around in the back seat....

cryogenics
teleporter
more helium and hydrogen on Venus
DNA extraction
clone the pilot
dinosaurs in acid
I'll choke you
don't break my neck
sanitary
rock vs stapler?
the smoothest pencil in the world

Now, I'll admit the context and significance of most of these word bytes were lost on me.
I'm assuming it all made sense to them.

Future careers? The possibilities are endless. Some that jump to mind are:
video game designers (b/c we soooo need more video games in our world)
writers
astrophysicists
sanitation engineers
astronauts
pencil manufacturers
producers of fights pitting inanimate object agains each other

Taking bets.


Like the post? Click the button.
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...