Thursday, February 3, 2011

You Like Me. You Really Kinda Like Me!

Thanks for the support, folks. I am no longer in danger of slipping silently into a coma. You have lifted my spirits. You have lifted my outlook on life.

You have lifted my standings in the Top Mommy Blogs ranking list.

Yesterday I was ranked #986. Today I stand proud at #156. And #4 on the adoption blogs list. I can hold my head high once again now that all the things that truly matter in life have come to pass.

My family has not eaten in two days and not a sock has been picked up off the floor owing to my feverish pursuit of getting a better ranking. But get it I did and now life can resume.

Truth be told, I owe it all to my friend Lori, who sweet-talked her network of friends and supporters on her own blog to vote for me. I think she pulled an Oprah and promised them each a car or something. She has the #1 adoption blog spot and is pretty much Queen of the Universe. In fact, if you truly want some good reading, you should check out her blog http://www.fiveofmyown.blogspot.com/ (I know, I know, I don't even know how to do a link right)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...