Saturday, July 23, 2011

Clooney Diet Derailing

OK, so I'm a good 7 pounds behind schedule on my Clooney Diet.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the date for the premier has been moved up. By a good 3+ weeks!

Not only has it been moved up, it's been moved to Thanksgiving Eve. So now I have to consider all of the following:

1) Is it OK to leave my family for a few days to fly clean across the country?

2) Is it OK to leave on the premise of unabashedly ogling a celebrity?

3) Is it OK to ditch my family on Thanksgiving on the premise of unabashedly ogling a celebrity?

4) Should I still even consider going if I can't get the weight off? I mean, at the end of the red carpet, will there be a pass-through scanner, like you'd find at the airport, to scan for body fat? Will I be pulled out of line and patted down and declared too fat for entry to where the beautiful people are milling about?

So many questions. So many points to ponder.

I don't know I don't know I don't know.

All I do know is that getting back on track with my diet, and accelerating my weight loss deadline to accomodate for the change in dates, is going to take a Herculean effort. Especially given that it's summer, which means road trips and munchies, the occassional (cough) refreshing alcoholic beverage, and yummies on the grill.

Ack.

Please advise.




Advise and vote. That's all I ask.
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

3 comments:

bonnie said...

i don't think you should leave us on thanksgiving.. D:

Mommy used to be so pretty... said...

Just dropping in to send my love. George will love you because you are beautiful and amazing. So go drink a refreshing beverage and enjoy it!

Anne Birdsong said...

@Bonnie: So much to think about sweetie. Help me make the right decision!

@Sari: So sweet is Sari. I just love you. Thank you for your thoughts. And thank you for commenting, b/c I haven't been able to post on yours in a while for I don't know what reason and it's frustrating the bejesus out of me. But now that you're here I can say good luck with your, ummm, "interesting" diet approach. Drink that water! We can be sisters in starvation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...