Saturday, August 13, 2011

Attachment

My friend Lori recently posted this, and since I'm all about education and support in regards to Reactive Attachment Disorder, I thought I'd repost here.

I know just yesterday I said I'm all about providing a petting zoo for the relations, but I'm also all about education and support in regards to Reactive Attachment Disorder. I'm very multi-dimensional.







In addition, I also just learned (again through Lori, or maybe it was a FB fan of hers, I can't remember) that there is an upcoming conference on the topic of attachment. For anyone interested, the conference is in Nashville, Tenn on Sept 23rd and 24th and is called Empowered to Connect.

Check it out. I'm hoping to go myself, so maybe I'll see you there!









As always, your daily vote is appreciated. So simple -- just click this button and your vote is automatically cast. Thanks, and I'll love you forever!
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...