Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Son

Our little boy from the Fresh air Fund has been visiting with us for about a week and a half now.

Love this little guy.

Love that he got to experience a few firsts in his life while staying with us.

Such as.....



Making ice cream with fresh-from-the-farm cream.
















Eating ice cream with fresh-from-the-farm cream.

























Climbing a tree.
































Course, he had to de-bug it first by clearing all the cobwebs with a stick.

















He was a little upset about getting his shorts dirty.

But I told him, I said: If yer playin' outside and you don't git dirty, you dun sumpin wrong.


He even climbed a fence.












































He's really starting to get a handle on this whole Country Kid thing.


And the best thing is he thinks I'm a genius.

I must share....

The other day, he asked me what we would be having for dinner.
I said, I don't know. I'll be getting home a little late from taking someone to an appointment in the city, so I'll need to make something kinda quick when I get back.

How about macaroni and cheese, he says.

Perfect. That's what I'll make.

So I get back from the appointment, and my oldest begs of me,
What's for dinner?

I'm making macaroni and cheese and hot dogs, sez I.

Ricky was standing beside me and he says,
I said we should have the macaroni and cheese. But the hot dogs? That was all her....



Thank you, thank you. It's nothing, really.





No genius required to vote for me. Just click this brown button. It's all you.
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

1 comment:

CandCFamily said...

What a sweet little boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...