Monday, September 26, 2011

Mirth Monday

Movie Quotes

Airplane
There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Airplane
Hanging Lady: Nervous?
Ted Striker: Yes.
Hanging Lady: First time?
Ted Striker: No, I've been nervous lots of times. »

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!

Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of c*** about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
- Dumb & Dumber (1994)


Steve Martin: All dames are alike: they reach down your throat and they can grab your heart, pull it out and they throw it on the floor, step on it with their high heels, spit on it, shove it in the oven and cook the sh*t out of it. Then they slice it into little pieces, slam it on a hunk of toast, and serve it to you and then expect you to say, "Thanks, honey, it was delicious."

Steve Martin: You know when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea: have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener!






Ha, ha, click.
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Quotes from
About.com
funny-quotes-life.com
humorsphere.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...