Saturday, September 24, 2011

Top Mommy Blogs

You guys know how I bug you all the time to click the button to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs?

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!


Yeah, that annoying thing that I do at the end of just about every post?

Well, sumpin's up with that.

I don't know what, but I'm hoping someone out there in blogland can tell me.

Every time I click on the button, either from my own page or from someone else's, my computer glitches and I have to do a restart. I cannot do anything on the page, not so much as scroll down to see what my votes are. I haven't been able to see them in probably over a week.

I also know that my visits from TMB are down, so I am assuming others (but not all) are having the same problem.

Can anyone tell me what is going on? For those of you who are not experiencing this trouble and who also have accounts, can you see if there is a way for me to contact the Powers That Be without me having to go to the site? Maybe there's a number I could call, or perhaps you could report my problem to them?

Thank you, I sure would appreciate it. My rank is slipping and I'm afraid of losing my front page status soon if this can't be fixed. Sorry to "bog the blog" with blogging housework.



Tune in tomorrow for your regularly scheduled programming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was able to click on it and get to TMB....
hmmm....

~Shar

Miss Meg said...

EVery time I click on TMB, it freezes my computer if I'm on AOL. Don't know if its connected, but maybe.

Anne Birdsong said...

Hmmm. Idk what's going on. Thanks for checking and reporting, guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...