Saturday, October 22, 2011

A. Mazing.

I'm Going to BlogHer Writers '11!
Got back late last night from the 2011 BlogHer Writer's Conference.

I went with my sister Mary and we had a fantastic, enriching experience.

We met some amazing people.
We learned.
We connected.
We were inspired.

Now I'm all ready to curl up in a ball in my pajamas with my computer all weekend to do some more editing, work on building my platform, and send out more query letters.

Hope the kids can fend for themselves....



How 'bout while I'm working on my book, you work on taking my blog higher in the ranks. Just click this brown button to vote. Easy peasy.
Thanks!
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

The kids will be fine, Anne. Go for the creativity while it stands fresh in your mind. I look forward to reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...