Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tip for Tuesday

I learned a couple awesome tips from my sisters during our Treat.

If your shopping list includes a very specific item that you may have trouble recalling the particulars for, such as an odd lightbulb or battery, try taking a photo of the needed item with your cell phone. Then when you're in the store, you can pull up the photo to help you select the correct type.


Or, try texting the information to yourself. This is great for those tiny numbers on those little disc-shaped batteries. I've taken those with me to the store in the past and invariably lost them in my purse (or the slip of paper I had written the numbers down on).

This would also work for the dimensions of a piece of furniture. For instance, I've been wanting a small cabinet that will fit under the sink in my downstairs bathroom. It's a tight space, though, and if I'm out shopping and see a cabinet I like, I'm never sure if it would fit. Having those dimensions in my phone wold make it soooo much easier to needlessly spend money on that little cabinet, wouldn't it?




Here, I'll text you a reminder right now:
pls vote 4 me by clking on this brwn bttn. t/y!

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!


Oh and PS: I would love to see how many followers I have on this here blog. I know it's more than 17. Could you all take a minute and pretty please add yourself as a follower? Just mosey on over to the sidebar, find the box for followers, and do what the nice computer tells you. Thanks, friends!





Image coutesy: uncyclopedia.wikia.com

2 comments:

Miss Meg said...

I can't figure out how to follow you!! I can't find the button!! You know I'm on here stalking..er...following every day...but I can't find the daggone follow link! A little help?

Miss Meg said...

ps...still wanted to email you but can't figure out how to do that either...is my computer wonky??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...