Couple days ago, Sarah from My Life in Contradictions tagged me with The Versatile Blogger Award (thank you, thank you).
Rules: if you accept the award, you write a post listing 7 things about yourself, and then pass the award along to fifteen other bloggers.
So, here are 7 things about me that you maybe didn't know...
1) I have never eaten my boogers. Not even once.
2) I have reached the age where I can say, "I laughed so hard the tears ran down my legs."
3) For a few consecutive years in my life, I was pretty much coated in the vomit, abc food, poop, pee, snot, blood, sweat and tears of my children. I still have nightmares about it.
4) I may or may not be in love with George Clooney.
5) I hate to cook.
6) I hate to cook.
7) I hate to cook.
As to the 15 supremely talented bloggers I am passing the award to, they are, in no particular order....
1) Mary at What To Blog About?
2) Sam from My Barefoot Farm
3) Donna from Our Forest Haven
4) Stacey at I'm A Lazy Mom
5) Dawn at Because I Said So
6) Ree at The Pioneer Woman
7) "Ninja Mom" at Ninja Mom Blog
8) Jill at Scary Mommy
9) Dee at Kate's Wish
10) Kris from Pretty All True
11) Becky from Steam Me Up Kid
12) Lori from Five of My Own
13) Mary at Big Mama's Honeymoon Underpants
14) Sari at Mommy Used To Be So Pretty
15) Michael at The Sneezing Cow
Applause, applause, applause to these wonderful ladies and gentleman (author, by the way, of one of my favorite books -- Coop). Go snag your award!
Now I'm off to letting them in on all this.
Know what you should do? You should check out those bloggers. Also? You should throw me a vote by clicking on this button. I'm slipping, folks. 20. Ack. Help?
And hey, thanks for following! When I started putting my follows in my sidebar, I only had 17. That was only a few weeks ago, maybe? So, wow. And thanks. And add yourself if you're new here!