Monday, December 26, 2011

Mirth Monday - Some Winter Break Advice

It's the Monday after Christmas. All you Moms out there are probably wondering about now how you're going to make it till the first day of school.

So I've brought you a little advice from a few retro friends of mine. Sage women, one and all.

Take notes.....


























[repurposedrivenlife.com]










































[Allposters.com]














[Google.com]



























I couldn't find one that said "Vote for Anne by clicking on this darling brown button!", but I'm sure there's gotta be one out there. I just didn't have time to search for it because I had to go rescue the cat from the chandelier.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...