Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Adoption Tuesday - Shepherd's Field

My friend Lori from Five of My Own is in the process of adopting a darling little girl from the Shepherd's Field Facility in China. She put this video of the facility up on her blog a couple days ago and I thought I'd share it, as well. Very worthwhile organization that goes way beyond simply housing orphans, it provides much needed services to children with disabilities.

I hope you'll watch the clip and, more importantly, I hope you'll consider giving SF a donation to help with the costs of the care and services they provide so lovingly to these children in need.

Most importantly, of course, I hope you'll consider adopting, or at a minimum pass this along to someone might be open to it.





Thanks for your vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...