Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Go-Go Golden Globes!

Raise the roof.

The Descendants took Best Motion Picture at the Golden Globes awards on Sunday, and George Clooney received Best Actor.






My sister was there, too, and got to prance around at the after party all dolled up in her Sunday best, rubbing elbows with....well it's not good form for me to be name-dropping.

I tried to reach her yesterday for comment, but you know how these celebrities are. All I got was a crazed text around midnight on Sunday, and well, let's just say it sounded like she was havin' a good time.

I'll see if I can't get a sound byte or two from her later.

Go-go Mary!

















Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!


Image of George courtesy: jamesboylan.org
Image of Mary courtesy: IMDB

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...