Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blog Rolls

I see some of the folks who follow me are starting to add Life on the Funny Farm to their blog rolls. Thanks! Weird to see this one slipping away, but it's time. Soon I'll stop posting on this one with reminders and just post the occassional adoption-related post here.

Visit me!
(at the Funny Farm)

Add me!
(to your blog roll)

Add yourself as a follower!
(at the Funny Farm)

Let me tell you how awesomely amazing you are!
(for making the move with me)

And if you're tuning in late and are wondering what's up with the move, you can read it here.






I'm slipping in the ranks. No longer on the first page. That's OK.
sniff
I won't ask for your votes anymore.
hanky
Just follow me on Life at the Funny Farm and I'll be able to move on.....

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...