Monday, June 20, 2011

Mirth Monday - in Honor of Fathers

Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. ~ Red Buttons

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
~ Bill Cosby

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories. ~John Wilmot

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller

It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable. ~Lane Olinghouse

I love to play hide and seek with my kid, but some days my goal is to find a hiding place where he can't find me until after high school. ~Author Unknown

A young lady is a female child who has just done something dreadful. ~Judith Martin

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell, the name will carry. ~Bill Cosby

Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age. ~William Feather, The Business of Life, 1949

Parents are not interested in justice; they are interested in quiet. ~Bill Cosby






ROTFCTB (Rolling On The Floor Clicking The Button)
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...