Monday, June 13, 2011

Mirth Monday - in honor of Houdini














I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.
Ellen DeGeneres

Man is the only animal for whom his own existence is a problem which he has to solve.
Erich Fromm

Thou shall not kill. Thou shall not commit adultery. Don't eat pork. I'm sorry, what was that last one? Don't eat pork. God has spoken. Is that the word of God or is that pigs trying to outsmart everybody?
Jon Stewart

If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?
John Cleese

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
A. Whitney Brown

Deer hunting would be fine sport, if only the deer had guns.
William S. Gilbert

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!"
Dave Barry

Every boy should have two things: a dog, and a mother willing to let him have one.
Author Unknown

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later.
Mary Bly

Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog’s face he gets mad at you? But when you take him out in a car, he sticks his head out the window. ~ Steve Bluestone





Chuckle chuckle. Click click.
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...