Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sweet, sweet letter ...

I had written to Borya that I was so happy to hear he wanted to come be part of our family. That I wasn't sure how he would feel about leaving his friends and all that is familiar to him. Here is what he wrote back to me:

Hello, dear mother and all my family!
I love you all, too! Mother, you asked me if I would want to leave all my friends and others. I would, it’s true!
I will go to the summer camp. It will be great. There will be aswimming-pool and a TV-set! I will be there two weeks, don’t worry about me!
I pray for you can adopt me and take me to America!!!!

1 comment:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

I (and I am sure many others) pray you can adopt Borya and bring him to America. Keep the faith. Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...