Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 3 visit


All is continuing to go well with our visits. Each day we bring something new, along with the things we've brought previously. Today we brought a little toy that changes your voice into alien, robot, etc. Julia got such a kick out of it. Borya is, I think, feeling too old to engage in much "silly play", but continues to love to sit and draw pictures with me. Such a talented young man!

Much as I remember from our last trip (for Bella), they are dolling Julia up by placing an enormous bow in her hair every day. I'll be glad to take them shopping towards the end of our visitation period to get them some new clothes. What they're wearing is clean and in pretty good condition, but Julia's dress and shoes are too small for her.

Fred and I had such a laugh today. We were mentioning something about being in Kazakhstan and Bella looked at us and said, "We're in Kazakhstan?" We said, "Yes, honey, where did you think we were?" She just shrugged and said, "I don't know. Maryland?" So now we joke about how things sure are different in Maryland!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...