Monday, June 6, 2011

Mirth Monday

A few Mommy funnies for you to start your day with ....



"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids."
~Unknown

"Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going."
~ Phyllis Diller

Experts say you should never hit your children in anger. When is a good time? When you're feeling festive?-Roseanne

The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.-Calvin Trillin

I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my friends told me she was in labor for 36 hours. I don't even want to do anything that feels good for 36 hours.-Rita Rudner

It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money.-Elinor Goulding Smith

Children seldom misquote you. They more often repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.-Mae Maloo

"My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
~Erma Bombeck

"I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on."
~Roseanne Barr


A sweater is a garment worn by a child when the mother feels chilly.Barbara Johnson


One time I ran out of the store and took the bus home by myself after my mother asked a salesclerk where the 'underpants' counter was. Everyone in the store heard her. I had no choice.-Phyllis Theroux




Ha ha ha. Click click click.
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...