Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can I Get a Woot-Woot?!


Huh. Unbeknownst to me, my blog has been entered in some sort of contest.

Parents (magazine? website?) is running a blog contest and someone threw my blog's hat into the ring under the category of Best Special Needs Blogs.

I am honored and humbled.

I am also just about dead last.

There are 37 blogs in this category and I am currently ranked at 34.

But as the losers all say, just to be in the race with all these fine contestants is such an honor and blah blah blah.

I'll not stand here and lie to you. I would love a few votes thrown my direction so I can make it to the top of the heap. OK, how about the top of the last page?

Sadly, it's not as easy as voting for me on Top Mommy Blogs
[insert reminder here: just click the brown button at the bottom of this post. One (click) and done.]

No. Sorry to say you might have to register or something before your vote can be counted.

I know, right?!

The nerve.

But if you have, like, just ONE extra minute in your day to leap brilliantly through their hoops so you can simultaneously cast a vote and boost my ego, I will love you forevermore.

And think of all the good you'll be doing for all the RADishes of the world by raising awareness of kids with Reactive Attachment Disorder! Don't do it to feed my ego. Do it...

for the children.




Anyways, here's the link. Should teleport you right on over.
Parents



With a vote-vote here and a vote-vote there,
Here a vote, there a vote,
Everywhere a vote-vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...