Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Snapshots

I know I often get bogged down in life's messier side when I'm in the thick of raising six kids, a few dozen animals, and a big ol' house. In an effort to see the glass half full, I will hereby present the following mental snapshots from the past weekend:


Pretty April Fool's flurries on Friday morning.

Rosie curling Bella's eyelashes, curling her hair, helping Julie with her make-up.

Bella and Julie tumbling into the car, clutching their balloons, after dancing, gossiping and laughing their way through a middle school dance.

Daniel walking in the door all lopsided, scowl on his face, weighed down with a big bucketfull of chicken feed that I made him go fetch when he started acting up.

James and Rosie working together to measure a board for the chicken coop.

Patrick giving Bella one of his ever-present morning hugs.


I know it's not much, but hey, it's the end of a long day in which I spent way too much at the grocery store, carted my chicks back and forth to the barn, trained my 110 lb farm dog, trained my 10 lb rat dog, played referee to seven sun-happy kids after school, cooked dinner, ran carpool to soccer, cleaned up the kitchen, and sorted through all the school mail.

Whaddyawant from me?





Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ummm for some reason I can't see any pictures. :(

Anne Birdsong said...

Ooops, ummmm, got busy. We'll have to settle for "mental snapsots"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...