Friday, July 22, 2011

Farm Friday -- As Promised.

For those of you who wonder why I live on a farm, why I bother with the expense and the time demands of keeping horses, your questions will now be put to rest.

















































It bears repeating.....

















You're welcome.

Sorry there are no pictures of his face. He thought I was taking pictures of the whole farrier process.

But really? Do you care?


OK, I just did a little somethin' for you.
Now you can do a little something for me by clicking on this here brown button to vote for me.
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Just wiped the drool off my keyboard, scrolled up and looked again!

Anne Birdsong said...

Yeah, Meghan, I hear ya'. I think I need a bib....

Molly said...

Um, my farrier did NOT look like that. Omnomnomnom

My horses would be throwing shoes at least once a week if that was my farrier!

Anne Birdsong said...

I know Molly. When he suggested he might need to come a little sooner the next time b/c of their cracks, I was all about the sooner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...