Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just a Few Quick Questions....

1) Why, when trying to determine the type of pain a person is having, do the medical professionals ask if it's a "stabbing pain"? Is stabbing so common an experience that the sensation is common knowledge? Am I missing out?

2) In what universe would this be considered fair: a woman gains 20lbs with a pregnancy, delivers a 9 1/2lb baby, and walks out of the hospital weighing exactly what she weighed when she walked in? This happened to me, folks, I'm not making this up.

3) While settling down to watch a TV show with the family, my teen dtr will invariably have her laptop open to chat with friends on FB, her phone in one hand so she can text her 10 closest BFFs, and one earbud of her iphone in so she can listen to her favorite tunes. In this day and age, isnt' ADHD something we should be encouraging, rather than trying to control with medication?







4) Why has my blog been in the 20's on TMB for weeks now? Just a click of this button every day will move me on up the list, you'll see. Thanks!
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!


While you're at it, I'm up for another Circle of Moms contest. This one's for most inspirational blog. Feel like taking a second to vote? Look over to the right, you'll see the link on my sidebar. Thanks so much! Love you guys!


Image courtesy: lep2011.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...