Sunday, April 5, 2009

From Detsky Dom in Ust-K to My House in PA


It's kinda giving me goosebumps, but the 4 kids in the picture above all lived together in the Detsky Dom (Children's House) in Ust-Kamenogorsk Kazakhstan years ago. And here they are standing in my kitchen. The blonde girl is Bella's friend from the Detsky Dom and were adopted about 2 mths apart and now live about an hour and a half away from each other.
Isn't it a weird, strange universe?


Like the post? Click the button.
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

3 comments:

Kris said...

Anne,

I love this photo! It gives such hope to us that are still on the journey to bring our kids home. Happy Easter! Kris

Sasha Owens said...

Do you have an address or any contact information for the orphanage?I was adopted in 1995 from Ust Kamenogorsk and am looking for some information.

Sasha Owens said...

I was adopted from the orphanage in UstK Feb. 1995 with my sister. Would you mind if we connected? I am looking for some information. Sashaowens32@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...