Saturday, April 9, 2011

Table Talk

Sorry to bombard you with testicles again
(figuratively speaking)
but I found our dinner conversation Thursday night amusing and I thought I would share....


Fred: So what did you do today?

Me: Got my hair cut this morning. And Finnegan got cut too. He was transformed from stud to gelding today.

F: Oh that's right, today was the day ...

Rosie: Yeah. Dad. You have GOT to do something about Mom!

James: Yeah, Dad, she took pictures of his testicles!

Me: I took pictures of the whole process, what's so wrong about that?

Rosie: But you didn't have to put them on your BLOG!

Julie: That is so gross.

Me: A girl's gotta have something to blog about.

Fred: Did you really blog about his castration?

Me: Yes. In the interest of science I blogged about his castration. Is there a problem?

Patrick: Mom. Mom. Comeon.

Bella: You took pictures of his wha...?

Daniel: His testicles, Bella, his testicles! You know, the man's parts that make a baby!

Bella: Mans can have babies?

James: That is just so wrong Mom. You didn't even ask us.

Me: Was I supposed to ask you if I could have Finn gelded or ask if I could photograph the process or ask permission to blog about it?

J: Yes. Everything you should ask. Is not right.

Daniel: What did you do with them?

Me: With what?

Daniel: The testicles. What did you do with the testicles?

Fred: What do you think you're eating? You didn't think that was chicken in that chicken-noodle casserole, did you?

Kids: Oh that is so gross.
I am going to throw up.
I can't believe I live in this family.
What is wrong with everyone?
Mans can have babies?
Is not right.

F: Waste not, want not.



I've still got my scissors.
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Anne, I have spent the day reading your Borya blog from the start. Kids have stopped asking why I'm laughing but I laughed so hard at this post, and kept on laughing, that they really wanted to know what was up. Oh my hannah, that is fun-ny! Sarah

Anne Birdsong said...

Glad I could bring a smile to your face, Sarah!!!! Keep on laughin'....

Cindy Dwyer said...

OMG! I'm laughing sooo hard right now!

I know just the looks your kids had on their faces.

Anne Birdsong said...

Glad to be of service, Cindy!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...