Friday, March 18, 2011

In the Words of Robert Plant

"Might as well face it I'm addicted to ...."

chocolate.

The other day I was picking out something to wear. I pulled a shirt out of my closet. I had worn it a couple days earlier, but I had hung it back up b/c I thought it was still pretty clean.

As I was putting on the shirt, I saw something fall to the ground.

I looked at it.

In the dim morning light it looked a bit like an engorged tick.

Kind of early in the year for that.

What was it?

I bent closer to get a better look.

Not a tick.

I picked it up.

I smelled it.

Ahh yes! It was a Raisinet.

From the movies.

I literally have chocolate dropping off my body now.

Is that a red flag?

Is it perhaps time for a 12 step program?


Click here if you think I need help.....
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...